Friday, September 7, 2012

My "Confessions" Is No Bedtime Story

In the first reader review of my Confessions of a Demonized Christian on Amazon.com, Mitsi wrote, "I was literally attacked by some unseen forces while napping after reading a few chapters. I screamed,"GO!!!!" in Jesus' name of course, and the terrifying forces left!!! Perhaps they did not want me to read the author's story. "

I had neglected to warn readers that they might be subject to demonic attacks and to tell them what they should do if they were attacked. Well, Mitsi did it just fine.

So if you read my book, be ready to rebuke the devil in Jesus name if you are a believer. If you are not a believer and are abruptly convinced by such an attack that you need his protection, then call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ who loved you, died in your place for your sins and was raised back to life for your justification.

"For 'everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved,'" as the Apostle Paul tells us in Romans 10:13. He also writes, "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your hert that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9). Do keep in mind that "Lord" means "Master," the "Boss."

No comments: